Are you ready to venture down again into the Underwild — this time in search of treasure?
- World Energy costs reduced by 3 for all Underwild stages during the event
- Keep an eye out for the Underwild Bats that carry the riches of the deep!
- These new rare enemies drop valuable loot such as Underwild Coins, Emblems, Crafting Materials, Food Bundles, and Iron Bundles
- Up to 15 Underwild Bats can be defeated per day; this cap will not reset but instead continuously stack until the end of the event (e.g., it is possible to defeat 0 Underwild Bats on the first and second days, then 45 on the third day)
- A counter will visually indicate how many Underwild Bats are still active
- Consider equipping a Monster Lure that will make your romp more rewarding!
- Increases the chance of encountering an Underwild Bat by x10
- Increases the number of Underwild Bats defeatable per day (
- Makes every Underwild Bat drop some extra Underwild Coins upon defeat
- Please refer to our FAQ entry for more information
- The first tremor will begin on May 26, 07:00 UTC and last until May 30, 07:00 UTC
Tremors of Underwild is set to return every 28 days as per our new event cadence.