26 Mar 12:00 AM UTC: We have now rolled out the update for both Android & iOS.
Please update your game now from the App Store or Google Play! If you are unable to update, please do not delete the game as this might result in lost progress. Troubleshooting tips for the update problems here: iOS and Android.
Springvale Event updated
- New Easy difficulty added
- Balance changes to Normal and Advanced difficulties
- New Enemies
- New Rewards
- New Heroes
Smaller fixes and changes
- Recent Activity improvements: Items are now clickable and sorted.
- Costumes lock for Raid Tournament and War teams. Costumes are allowed to be changed elsewhere.
- One-tap Alliance join for those that aren’t in an alliance.
- ‘Claim all’ button added to Training Camps. Please note that this button becomes visible once you have upgraded at least one of your Training Camps to level 20.
- Valhalla coins are now obtainable from wanted missions and Rare Titan Battles.
- Atlantis coins are now only available from Season II stages and Unique Enemies during Atlantis Rises.
- Changed the amount of enemy waves in some Season III stages.
- Slight adjustments to the difficulty of some Season III stages.
- Adjustments to the difficulty of some stages in Season I Provinces 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- Fixed a bug where players were getting double credit for Defeat Bosses on Path of Valor.
- Fixed a visual bug where the boost from Ratatoskr’s special did not show on all green tiles.
- Guardian Chameleon’s colour change not working properly with Ice/Holy reflect status effects is now fixed.
- Guardian Chameleon’s colour change not working properly when the hero is killed with tile damage is now fixed.
- Visual fix between Guardian Chameleon’s and Zimkitha’s specials, for colour change not showing in UI.
- All turn-based level properties should wait for the special to finish before it is shown in the UI e.g: Poison Mist (Season II).
- Fixed Stonecleave’s special skill levelling.
- Fixed an issue with Marie-Therese zombie minion dying due to elemental reflect damage. This caused the game to crash.
- Talent reset with insufficient gem amounts bug fixed.
- Fixed an issue with Time Stop item not reducing 100% mana on quest boss heroes.
- Multiple fixes for the Arabic language UI text placements e.g. hero cards, battle info & status ailments.
Changes related to mana skills:
Mana Drain is now called Direct Mana Reduction, to better describe the effect.
- Skill & passive descriptions updated (Red Hood, Seshat).
- Mana Steal cannot be resisted by Direct Mana Reduction preventing status effects and minions.
- Resist Direct Mana Reduction passive skill doesn’t resist mana reduction from status effects anymore (e.g. Gazelle’s spirit dance, Onatel’s mana steal, Spell Slay by Pixie, Hansel & Gretel).
- Resist Direct Mana Reduction passive has a new icon.
Mana shield talent can resist the mana steal status effect, but steal cannot be resisted once the mana steal status effect is applied to the hero.
- Please note that Red Hoods Fox minions resisted steal previously.
- Poseidon’s Resist new negative mana effects status effect won’t affect Onatels mana steal debuff if it’s already active.
- Mana Shield no longer triggers randomly from non-mana related items.