Friday, 10 May: We have now fully rolled out the update for Android and iOS.
Please update your game now from the App Store or Google Play! If you are unable to update, please do not delete the game as this might result in lost progress. Troubleshooting tips for the update problems here: iOS and Android.
- Atlantis Rises added.
- New heroes added to Atlantis Summon.
- Get 50% more loot from Season 2 stages during Atlantis Rises.
- All Season 2 stages have a reduced World Energy Cost.
- New Unique Enemies can be found in Season 2 stages during Atlantis Rises. Win levels with the enemy to receive Atlantis Coins.
- Smaller Fixes and Changes:
- Fixed a bug with Raid Team selection.
- Fixed a bug with Tournament Defense Score rounding.
- Improvements to tournament rules view.
- Warning shown if you try to sacrifice troops that are in use in Tournament.
- Players can’t take part in tournaments if they don’t have a full team that meets the Tournament’s requirements.
- New Friend Invite rewards added.
- Fixed a bug with Poseidon’s buff and Manashield talent skill.
- Fixed raid attack team selection.
- Improved reporting chat messages.
- Fixed rounding error in Tournament defense score.
- New Color Blind Mode added to the Settings. Please note that this is an early version of this feature and may be subject to change.