Tuesday 14 Aug: We have now released the update for iOS and Android. Please update your game now from the App Store or Google Play! If you are unable to update, please do not delete the game as this might result in lost progress. Troubleshooting tips for the update problems here: iOS and Android.
1.14 Release Notes
Content for upcoming Story Season 2 added!
- Accessing the new story map requires player to have reached province 15 of Story Season 1.
New Provinces for Season 2 unlock monthly. The first Provinces will be unlocked on the 23rd of August, 2018 at 7:00 UTC.
- Season 2 stages can be completed on two different difficulty levels.
- Some Season 2 stages have special rules in effect.
- First completion of a Season 2 stage, on both difficulties, awards the player with Atlantis Coins.
- Atlantis Coins also be gained from other sources, such as Rare Titans and Wanted Missions.
- Atlantis Coins can be used for free summons in the new Atlantis Summon.
- Atlantis Summon is available for limited time each month.
- Atlantis Summon includes various new Season 2 heroes.
- Atlantis Summon includes various previous Heroes of The Month.
- The available Season 2 Legendary Heroes as well as the available Heroes of The Month change each month.
- Atlantis Summon includes a Bonus Ascension Item Chest that is awarded for every 10 summons.
- New Missions for Season 2 added.
- Rumpelstiltskin: Increased Skull special damage from 255% to 270%
- Boss Wolf: Increased duration of all status effects from 3 to 4 turns and increased enemy mana reduction from -24% to -34%.
- Sargasso: Increased special damage from 345% to 355% and increased reduced healing on enemies from -75% to -80%.
- Elkanen: Increased healing received when damage dealt from 33% to 38%.
- Quintus: Increased special damage from 260% to 270%.
- Guardian Kong: Increased special damage from 210% to 220%
- Kelile: Increased burn damage from 306 over 6 turns to 360 over 6 turns.
- Gunnar & Kailani: Spirit Link’s defense buff split into a separate status effect.
Smaller Fixes and Changes
Changed names for War Rules:
- ‘Enemy Arrows’ has been renamed ‘Arrow Barrage’.
- ‘Enemy Boost’ has been renamed ‘Attack Boost’.
- ‘Enemy Aid’ has been renamed ‘Field Aid’.
Text Clarifications and Improvements:
- The text for effect that clears debuffs from allies is now: ‘Dispels status ailments from allies’ instead of ‘Cures all status ailments from allies’.
- The text for effect that clears buffs from enemies is now: ‘Dispels buffs from enemies’ instead of ‘Removes buffs from enemies’.
- The word ‘Remove’ is now used with effects that clear all dispellable and undispellable buffs and debuffs.